Women's Bible Studies provide opportunities to study the Bible in depth while providing meaningful interaction with other women. Contact one of the leaders to get connected!
- Tuesday Morning, 9:30-11:00am. January 10-May
- Location: Peace Church, 2nd Floor, Education Building.
- Led by: Kathy Pierce.
- Childcare Provided
- Contact: Amy Spicer
None Like Him by Jen Wilkin. A systematic approach to ten attributes of God.
- Tuesday Evening, 7:30-9:30pm. Begins January 17.
- Location: Joan Thomas’ Home.
- Led by: Terry Hodge
- Contact: Terry Hodge
True Woman 201 by Mary Kassian and Nancy Leigh Demoss. Ten week study explores ten important elements of redeemed womanhood found in the book of Titus.
- Wednesday Morning, 9:30-11:30am. Begins February 8.
- Location: Coleen O'Brien's Home.
- Led by: Coleen O'Brien and Juliana West
- Contact: Coleen O'Brien