The Assistant Director of Youth and Children is a full-time female staff position. Work hours are divided between youth ministry (30 hrs/wk) and children’s ministry (10 hrs/wk). The purpose of this role is to assist the Director of Youth Ministry and the Director of Children’s Ministry in their respective areas of leadership. The person must be a member in good standing of Peace Church.
Youth (6th-12th graders)
- Assist the DYM with the planning and execution of youth ministry
- Disciple and develop relationships with female youth at Peace
- Attend and provide leadership for all youth activities
- Provide administrative support to the youth ministry
Children (birth-5th grade)
- Assist the DCM with planning and execution of Children’s Ministry
- Develop relationships with Peace families and children
- Serve in Nursery or Children’s Church one service per Sunday
- Provide administrative support to the children’s ministry
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience and/or training in youth ministry
If interested, please contact Jono Darville (919-523-4540)
Part-time position, averaging between 15-20 hours per week from the present to August 2022. More information here.
Inquiries and resumes should be sent to the Director of Children's Ministries, Alisa Arslan.