The Worship Ministry is primarily responsible for our Sunday morning worship services. This includes music, liturgy, preaching, audio-visual, and the sacraments (baptism and the Lord's Supper).
The goal of our worship ministry is to bring glory to God by providing music to accompany congregational singing during corporate singing, as well as provide a warm and worshipful service each week.
Advent & Christmas 2021
- November 28, First Sunday of Advent
- December 5, Second Sunday of Advent
- December 12, Third Sunday of Advent; Sounds of Peace Christmas Concert and Carol Sing
- December 19, Fourth Sunday of Advent
- December 24, Christmas Eve
- December 26, First Sunday after Christmas