We will continue to meet on Sunday evenings for Youth Group through the summer. Starting Sunday, May 29th, we will be meeting from 6pm-8pm. Dinner will be provided the first Sunday of June (5th), July (3rd), and August (7th). The other Sundays, snacks will be provided. Students are encouraged to eat dinner beforehand on weeks dinner is not provided. We will still play games and have a lesson/group discussion!
We will also have Middle School Thursdays every other Thursday for girls and boys. Middle School Thursdays is a discipleship group for middle school students. The goal is for the students to build friendships and grow theologically. Caroline Bowersox will be leading the girls discipleship group and Jono Darville will be leading the boys discipleship group. The girls group will start meeting June 9th. Time and place will be sent out shortly.
Fun Fridays will take place every other Friday, starting June 17th. The schedule is as follows:
- June 17th: Bowling—Buffalo Lanes (6pm-9pm, leave from the church at 5:45pm)
- July 1st: Ice Skating—Polar Ice Cary (6:30pm-9pm, leave from the church at 6pm)
- July 15th: Defy Gravity—TBD
- July 29th: Pool Party—TBD
- August 12th: Durham Bulls Game or Movie Night—TBD
Six Days Straight has been renamed Six Over Eight, and will take place from July 17th-24th. The schedule is as follows. Time and place will be sent out shortly.
- July 17th: Dark Games
- July 18th: Pizza Making Competition
- July 19th: Water Kick-Ball and Water-Balloon Fight
- July 20th: Frankie’s Fun Park
- July 21st: No Event/Rain-Check If Needed
- July 22nd: Bowling/Costumes
- July 23rd: No Event/Rain-Check If Needed
- July 24th: Outdoor Movie Night