Peace Church is a grace-rooted community seeking to follow Christ together in and around Cary.
Worship CHRIST, Build COMMUNITY, Love CARY & THE TRIANGLE!
- Grace: God shows favor to the undeserving, so we seek to champion grace and to share Christ's opposition to self-righteous religion.
- Scripture: Scripture is God's word, so we listen to, study, teach, and cherish the Bible.
- Prayer: We cannot bear any fruit without the Lord, so we continually ask for his blessing, guidance, and help.
- Hospitality: Christ welcomed sinners and outsiders, so we will open our homes and our church to the stranger and the newcomer.
- Mercy: Jesus showed compassion to those in need, so we will extend his mercy to the sick, the struggling, and the suffering.
- Missions: Christ calls the church to spread the gospel, so we will support missions and church planting in this area and across the world.
As a congregation of the Presbyterian Church in America (PCA), Peace is rooted in biblical, historical Christianity. We uphold the Bible as the only absolutely authoritative source for what is true about God, and how we can live in right relationship with him. We also use the Westminster Confession of Faith and Catechisms as helpful secondary resources that summarize the Bible's important teachings.
The best way to discover the particular "feel" of Peace is to join us for one of our Sunday morning services. You’ll find that our congregation is friendly, intimate, and multigenerational, that we express our faith in both traditional and contemporary ways, and that we are more organic than programmatic. Our goal is to cultivate a church culture characterized by joy, honesty, and grace.
Peace Church has been worshiping in Cary since 1980. We moved to our current location on West Chatham Street and Cary Parkway in 1992. What began as a small church plant has, over the years, grown to plant two daughter churches: Grace Presbyterian in Fuquay-Varina, and Trinity Park in Cary, and has co-launched a number of other churches in the area. We've also mobilized members around the world as gospel-proclaiming missionaries. We're big believers in sending and church planting, and we expectantly pray for further multiplication in the years ahead.