There are few things in life more exciting than a wedding! Peace Church wants to do everything we can to help make your day a joyous celebration of God’s grace.
Please note that you or a close relative need to be a member of the Presbyterian Church in America (PCA) to get married at Peace Church.
In the building use policy and wedding use policy, you’ll find everything you need to know about hosting your wedding at Peace Church (PPC). In the meantime, there are some basic understandings that must be addressed prior to approval for use of the facility.
- The Bride, Groom, or one of their close relatives must be a member in good standing at a PCA Church
- There are fees that must be paid that are charged solely to help cover PPC actual wedding-related ministry and facility costs, they are detailed in the building use policy and on the wedding information form
- Both the Bride and Groom must be professing Christians
- The engaged couple must live in separate residences until the wedding day and make a commitment not to engage in sexual activity prior to marriage
- The couple will successfully complete premarital counseling with a PPC approved counselor
- PPC may require the approval of parents in certain cases
- The officiant/minister of the wedding must be a PCA pastor (teaching elder) or approved by PPC
- The wedding must be conducted in accordance with the requirements of the Westminster Confession of Faith (WCF) regarding Biblical marriage.
If you are ready to reserve the spaces for your wedding, please click here.