Registration for this year's VBS has closed, and our kickoff event is FULL! But you can still join us virtually, beginning the week of June 28, at 9:00 am for Bible stories, music, and more!
Head to our PeacePCA YouTube channel. Search for Playlists, and select VBS 2021. These videos will be available all summer to view, along with enrichment activities to download.
Peace Children's Ministries is
excited to announce the events of VBS 2021!
VBS Kickoff Event for the whole family
Saturday, June 26, 2021
10 am - 1 pm
Peace Church Campus, 1777 West Chatham Street, Cary
Virtual VBS Week of Bible stories, music, and so much more!
Monday-Friday, June 28 – July 2, 2021
Premieres 9 am daily
PeacePCA YouTube Channel
Online registration opens Sunday, May 2
for children ages PK2 through 5th Grade
All VBS events and kits are FREE but you must PREREGISTER
THE ADVENTURE BEGINS on Saturday, June 26th, when you enter SonRise National Park, located on our Peace Church campus! You and your family will:
- Drive through to pick up your family’s VBS kit and then park your car
- Hike through beautiful Peace Forest and learn from guides along the way
- Stop for a scenic family photo op
- Take a wet and wild ride down Peace Falls, our giant hillside water slide
- Enjoy a picnic lunch – to enjoy onsite or take to-go
- All activities will be held outside with COVID-safe protocols
- Please allow 45 minutes to one hour to complete all activities
THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES online the following week, Monday – Friday, June 28 – July 2, on our YouTube Channel, PeacePCA, each morning at 9 am.
- Click on PLAYLISTS, search for VBS Playlists, start with Day 1
- New Bible Story Videos will premiere each morning at 9 am
- Access all of our VBS content, including Music Videos, recipes, games, and more
- Your family VBS kit will contain enrichment activities for each day, craft kits, game pieces, and fun surprises for your week at SonRise National Park VBS
- Once each day’s content premieres, it is available to view any day, any time, anywhere this summer that suits your family’s schedule
Invite friends, family, and neighbors to register, too, and create your own Backyard Bible School! Questions? Please contact Alisa Arslan.
We want to see your VBS experience. Upload your photos and videos here.
This form is no longer available. It was closed for further submissions on 06/14/2021.